Texas Holdem Poker Sites
Texas Holdem Poker Sites - Best Online Poker Rooms for Texas Hold'em in 2017
**** Do you want to play online poker and you are a US citizen, click here to sign up at BetOnline Poker. They accept US credit cards & eChecks. ****
Texas Holdem is one of the most popular card games with players at casinos and online card rooms. Texas Holdem has gained a following in recent years thanks to huge professional poker tournaments like the World Series of Poker, which broadcast tournaments on television. Thanks to this, the game has become a favorite among casino players. Each player is given two cards while five more cards are dealt as community cards. Using these seven cards, players compete to make the best poker hand.
If you're looking to start playing right away, here are the top rated 'Texas Holdem poker sites' worth checking out.
The Top Rated Texas Hold'em Online Poker Rooms
Below are our best Texas Hold'em poker sites with some reasons for playing at each one.
This list is ranked based on number and variety of Texas Holdem games spread, the ease of playing Texas Holdem on the poker site, Texas Hold'em tournaments, and ease of competition (opponent skill level). All of the real money Hold’em poker sites offer cash games as low as $0.05/$0.10 and increase up to $25/$50. The odd Hold’em poker sites offers higher stakes than this, however the games aren’t as well populated as the mid limits.
|Rank||Poker Site||Bonus Amount||Bonus Code||Start Playing|
|1||Ignition Poker||100% up to $2000||*Use Link||IgnitionCasino.eu|
|2||BetOnline Poker||100% up to $1000||*Use Link||BetOnline.com|
There are currently no online poker sites that offer this feature. Please visit our full list of poker site options to find another poker site.
How to Play Texas Holdem Poker
- There are no antes in Texas Holdem Poker. However, there are two blinds, the small blind and the big blind.
- Each round, one player is given a dealer token. The player to the left of the dealer plays the small blind, which is half of the minimum betting limit.
- The player to the left of the small blind pays the big blind, which is the equivalent of the minimum bet.
- The dealer token will rotate each round, which means all players will pay into both blinds through the course of a game.
- Each player is dealt two cards face down, starting with the small blind and ending with the dealer.
- At most Texas Holdem Poker sites and casinos, the two cards the player receives are called The Hole.
- Starting with the player to the left of the big blind, the dealer will ask each player to fold, raise or call the bet.
- The player who put in the small blind can call by paying only half the minimum bet, as the other half was already put in.
- The player who put in the big blind is the last to make a bet. If nobody before him has raised, he can either raise or check the bet. This player already played the minimum amount and does not need to pay anything to continue, unless he is raising.
- The next round is called The Flop in most casinos and Texas Holdem Poker sites.
- The dealer will deal three cards into the center of the table, face up.
- These are community cards used by all players to create a five-card hand.
- After the cards are dealt, betting will continue starting with the first remaining player to the left of the dealer button.
- Betting amounts remain the same as the round before.
- You will find most casinos and Texas Holdem Poker sites call this next round The Turn.
- The dealer will place a fourth card face up onto the table to add to the community hand.
- Betting will resume in the same order, only now the minimum wager amount has doubled.
- The last betting round is called The River at most casinos and Texas Holdem Poker sites.
- The dealer will place the fifth and final card face up into the community hand.
- The final betting round will begin, in the same order and with the same stakes as the round before.
- The remaining players will all show their hands.
- The winning hand is the best five-card hand that uses any combination of the player's hole cards and/or the community hand.
- In some rare cases, the community hand will be the best five-card hand. In this case all remaining players will split the jackpot evenly.
Best Texas Hold'em Websites Online
Real Money Texas Holdem is played either in limit, pot-limit or no-limit varieties. The poker rooms listed above are the best overall Texas Holdem sites in the world. They offer a better variety of Texas Hold'em cash games & tournaments, along with great promotions for all players.
Each of our featured Texas Hold'em sites offer VIP programs for loyal players. The more you play, the more VIP points you earn. Points earned at cash games and tournaments can be exchanged for a variety of things, including tournament entries and poker swag. The more points you earn, the better rewards you can receive. For this reason, it's a good idea to focus most of your play at one room and accrue as many points as possible. Some rooms even let you exchange VIP points for cash.
Additional Information About Texas Holdem Real Money Sites
The rules of Texas Holdem are fairly simple. Each player is given two cards face down. These are referred to as hole cards. There are two players on the blind, a small blind and a big blind. They sit to the left of the dealer. There are four betting rounds, one after the two hole cards are dealt, one after the flop, one after the turn (also called 4th Street), and one after the river (5th Street).
The 'flop' consists of three community cards, the first of five cards which all of the players share. After a round of betting, the 'turn' is dealt. After another round of betting, the 'river' is dealt. After the river, there is one last round of betting. The object is to get the highest 5 card poker hand possible. You can only use five of the seven cards available to you. The highest hand wins.
Texas Holdem is played all over the world, from home games to online and live casinos. Online poker rooms give players the ability to play from home as well as the ability to play multiple games at the same time, otherwise known as multi-tabling.
888 Poker is the best real money Texas Holdem poker website available and they offer a great incentive for new players. New players can receive a 100% deposit bonus up to $600.