Three Card Poker Sites
Three Card Poker Sites - Best Websites for 3 Card Poker in 2019
**** Do you want to play online poker and you are a US citizen, click here to sign up at BetOnline Poker. They accept US credit cards & eChecks. ****
Three Card Poker is a popular variation of traditional stud poker throughout casinos, both online and in real life. The game allows players to place two different bets at once. One is on the outcome of the player's three-card hand beating the dealer's three card hand. The other is on the outcome of the player receiving a pair in his three-card hand. As these two bets are separate from one another, the possibilities to win big are much greater. If this sounds like the kind of game you want to start playing right away, consider these Three Card Poker sites.
|Rank||Poker Site||Bonus Amount||Bonus Code||Start Playing|
|1||Bovada Poker||100% up to $1000||*Use Link||Bovada.eu|
|2||Ignition Poker||100% up to $2000||*Use Link||IgnitionCasino.eu|
|3||BetOnline Poker||100% up to $2500||*Use Link||BetOnline.com|
Three Card Poker remains a favorite in casinos and Three Card Poker sites thanks to the social aspect and the dual bet system. As players all compete against the dealer they develop a sort of camaraderie as more than one player can win in a round. With two different bets to be made, players double their chances to win. It is even possible to win one bet, but lose the other and come out even. There is only one betting round in Three Card Poker, which makes it a low pressure game as there are no raises. Many casinos and Three Card Poker sites will run tables with a number of price ranges, making it easy to learn the game while playing at a comfortable stakes level.
Additional Information for Three Card Poker Sites
- On the table there are three betting circles titled Ante, Play and Play Plus.
- Most casinos and Three Card Poker sites require a player pay either into the Ante or Play Plus in order to play. Some always require the Ante bet, regardless of whether a player paid into Play Plus.
- The two major bets a player can make are on his hand beating the dealer's (Ante) and on the possibility of getting a pair (Play Plus.)
- At the start of the game, the dealer will give each player three cards face down.
- After looking at the cards, players may either fold or continue by placing the Play bet, which is equal to the ante.
- Once all bets are made, the dealer will reveal his hand.
- In order for the dealer's hand to qualify, it must contain a Queen or better.
- If the dealer's hand does not qualify, all players who did not fold receive the Play bet back and are paid even to the amount put into the Ante.
- If the dealer does qualify, then all of the players with hands that beat the dealer's will receive an even payout to the amount put into the Ante and the Play bets.
- If a player paid into the Play Plus bet, he or she will win if their hand contains a pair. The Play Plus bet is a separate bet that does not require the dealer to qualify or for the player to beat the dealer. Any pair will win.
- The payout amount on a Play Plus bet will vary depending on the casino or Three Card Poker site.
Three Card Poker is more of a casino game than a card game. The rounds are quick and players can get in several hands in an hour. As most of the game is played by chance, it's an easy game for beginners to pick up and start playing. The possibilities of winning both bets is also a draw as a good pair can both beat the dealer and win the Play Plus. Keep in mind, not every casino or Three Card Poker site will allow players to place bets on only the Play Plus, so check with the rules before you decide which strategy to use.